It’s actually winter where I live but yesterday we were greeted by rains! And not the puddley kind that forces us to stay at home but the drizzly showery kind that makes us want to go out or stare out of the window all day. Rains are highly unusual here at this time of the year but hey, who doesn’t love a little bit of surprise from the weather gods ,right?
My computer is right besides the balcony so after every sentence I type I can’t help but stare out of the window and let the cool breeze kiss my sun tanned face.
So from yesterday my mind has recursively been taking a walk down these two thoughts,
1. Where I wish to be.. I am having this rather whimsical desire to put on my shorts, a bland t-shirt, a jacket, some sort of shoes that can take rain gracefully and go freaking HIKING. It perturbs me deeply that I am wasting this beautiful weather by staying at home because I still live with my parents and they won’t let me go! I long for freedom, I long for travelling, I long for going out and exploring. The trails are calling me. This weather has ME written all over it.
The only thing that I see when I close my eyes is mud splattered shoes, a long trail ahead of me, cloudy weather , a little drizzle and a good company. If only wishes were horses..
2. How I wish my room was.. Since I am spending majority of my time in my room and not doing all the awesome things mentioned above, I have been mentally designing and redesigning my room for several hundred times. Here’s a list of things I want my ideal room to have,
1. A bed. (duh) But without a headboard.
2. A small window above my pillows exactly in level with the bed.
3. Cream coloured walls and a wallpaper of galaxy on the ceiling.
4. A floor length window-cum-balcony on the right (right from the top view)
5. A book shelf on the right of my bed.
6. A television right on front of my bed (even though I am not much of a television person).
7. A closet to the left of my bed. (Left from top view again)
8.A huge switch board somewhere near my bed because laptop, tablet, phone, IPod, power bank, speakers, etc.
9. I would like a little space between the bed and the closet for a blanket fort sometimes.( moods, eh?)
10. A study table with candles below the bookshelf maybe. (optional)
That’s all.! Ain’t much , is it?
Much love until next time🙂 xx